About The Author
The publications Bob Gerberg has authored have been used by dozens of major institutions, including the U.S. Marine Corps, the CIA, City Bank, Warner Lambert, Novartis, Kellogg and others. He and his partners have also worked with top executives worldwide, including ex-military, celebrities, political figures, officers of universities and professionals at all incomes.
In total, more than $700 million of his publications, audios, videos, and consulting services have been sold by his firms and others with whom he has licensed and partnered. After serving as a U.S. Air Force officer, and getting an MBA, he joined Honeywell. His career in marketing led to positions including VP of Marketing with a Fortune 500 firm. Mr. Gerberg has a B.A. from Colgate University, a year of studies in the U.S. Air Force, an M.B.A. from the University of Pittsburgh and advanced studies at MIT, sponsored by PepsiCo.
Books by Bob Gerberg
- The Professional Job Hunter’s Guide.
- The Professional Job Changing System.
- 15 Rules for Job Hunting Success.
- An Easier Way to Change Jobs.
- $100,000 & Above.
- Robert Gerberg’s Job Changing System.
- Outstanding New Style Resumes.
- Great Letters Which Won New Jobs.
- Interviewing Skills: How to Be in The Top 5%.
- Solutions for Common Job Hunting Challenges.
- The New Science of Job Hunting.
Programs by Bob Gerberg
- The Career Advancement Series.
- The Executive Job Changing System.
- TAPIT—(16 audios and 8 companion publications).
- The Family Career Assistance Program.
for the U.S. Marine Corp’s relocating spouses.
- The Personal Marketing Program.
(28 guides in a professional job search system).
- The New Science of Job Hunting Course.